Friday, September 27, 2013

The Quest for Hellscream

So, maybe not a quest... but an Epic Adventure!

Several weeks ago, I found myself able to join in with an amazingly fun group of people in Azeroth.  The leaders, who recently changed the name of this band, call it F.E.R.T (Flexy Encounters Raid Team).

Our goal currently is to work ourselves towards toppling Garrosh Hellscream.  He's the current leader of the Horde, and he's a bit loony.  Ok, really loony.  Insane, really..  He even attacked the Pandas.  Who attacks the Pandas??

Confession -

These crazy ventures to take down Hellscream's minions is exhausting!  Don't get me wrong, its fun!  But it depletes my mana reserves to no end!  This is why I've been trying to work on that ilvl.  I really need better gear and clothes that will help channel my mana...    Ok, so I'm trying to find a fancy away to say my mana regen sucks!  Sucks, Sucks, Sucks!

I don't know how I can't have enough Spirit!  I'm always in it 110% ! 

But apparently they mean Spirit, the stat.  And by They, I don't mean anyone in particular.  The gods perhaps.

Anyway, this one is a short entry.  The real world is beckoning.  That's what Fridays are for!

~Saisri

No comments:

Post a Comment