Monday, September 23, 2013

Newly raised to Priestess of the 90th level.. NOW what?

I don't even know where to begin.  One would think that the people of Azeroth, Pandaria in particular, might stop needing me to go get things for them, or kill things for them, once I reached the ultimate culmination of all my training.

~ Level 90 ~

I can still hear the trumpets that blared.. in my head.  But really.  What now?  All this power of healing and what do I do with it?

I began to quest... again.

The pandas that worship the Cloud Serpents are nice enough, I suppose.  I wouldn't mind having a cloud serpent to sail on the winds with.  How much turtle meat can this little guy really eat?  And the Pandas want fish?  Oh, and don't forget about all these Elite creatures they want me to kill.

I also found this island.  Timeless, they call it..  I can see why.  Time rather drags as you run around and try not to die as you find chests and avoid the creatures that lurk there that will kill you while you look for the ones you can actually fight.  But of course, I'm a priestess. It makes it a little hard.

I got myself some new clothes though.. and some new jewelry.  I even got some new shoes.

Very Important.

I got up to this thing called an iLevel with a 493.  I thought I was doing really well.  And I started venturing with my friend Allanya's group.  And it is super fun.

But.

Confession...   I apparently still suck.

I am finding that I need to study my spell book even more.  And I have been reaching out to my old teachers to find out why the hell they didn't teach me some of this stuff.   Something about skipping school for 7 years and then jumping ahead a few grades.

Who knew that skipping some of the levels (70-80) would make such a difference?

As a Priestess since the beginning of time, I do know how to be a great healer!  Heal the raid, heal the tank, heal who ever is dying.  But what is hurting me those most right now is waiting for my mana to replenish.  And apparently spell haste is also important.

I finally opened my school book Spells: How to Cast Faster.

There is so much I still have to learn.   But my new friends are GREAT!  And they are patient with me.  And though, I certainly don't rank highest when it comes to who can cast the most and heal the most...  I am managing with what I do have.

I really need to go now, though.  I have to search more books on how to improve my Spirit so that I can replenish mana faster.   Who knew these old dusty school books would still be useful?

~Saisri

No comments:

Post a Comment