Saturday, September 28, 2013

Even Priestesses have their off nights..

No, really.. This is an off-night.  I have been sampling the wines and sitting amongst friends this evening.  Now I am drinking water, watching the ASU torment USC and I'm rehydrating before bed.

Tomorrow, I plan to be somewhat productive.  Between loads of laundry (even a Priestess has to do laundry) and meal planning, I plan to finish out some quests and see what kind of upgrade I can come in contact with.  I may even try some LFR before raiding with the gang tomorrow night.

Confession - Two days off is good for the soul.  I tried venturing out earlier today and just was not feeling.  Breaks are good!  If you haven't had one lately, you should.  Lots of things going on in the world besides the fight of Good vs Evil vs Hellscream!


~Saisri

No comments:

Post a Comment