Thursday, September 26, 2013

Some nights are better than others...

Well, last night was a bit of a strange one.. wasn't it?

I start off near the Pandarians that take care of the cloud serpents.  I went egg-hunting for them.  I didn't get a chance to find any because something else came up!

Nalak!  I get lucky! (or so I thought)  I had just finished saying yesterday how I had to go and defeat Nalak, and some fellow adventurers needed to get to him, too!   How wonderful!  So I join them!

But they weren't there to defeat him.  Nope.  They just needed to stab at him with a spear and run away.  I perished probably...  4x and had to be resurrected.  My poor dress!  And my back hurts a bit..  feet, too..  Alright! I hurt all over.  Dieing and ressing and dieing and ressing..  That's quite the strain on your body!

And so, I was face to face with Nalak.  And we didn't kill him.   The most we had there were 9 or 10.  And well, we could have used more. 

Oh well, I will face him again.


I then traveled back over to the Timeless Isle.  I revisited Houlon.  Its becoming an on again, off again relationship.  I seek him out, help kill him..  he goes away and I leave to go on my way.   I got another egg.  All these minor lesser things...  some coin.. 

No one liked my song about the lesser things..

Someone asked What are you supposed to do with Lesser Charms?

So I replied..    Frost them!  Frosted Lesser Charms.. They're magically mediocre..

Well, I couldn't very well say delicious, now could I?

Confession...

Last night was rather wasteful.  I didn't get a lot accomplished.  A little rep.. A little Houlon..  got another Timeless dress and a hat I think.  I'm trying to get myself some more bounties so that I can make them even more spectacular.  Kind of like bedazzling my new clothes.

You should try it!  
or not.


~Saisri

No comments:

Post a Comment