Monday, September 23, 2013

Setting the tone... the first post

This blog will tell the story of Saisri, a newly lvl 90 priestess in the lands of World of Warcraft.

After a nearly 7 year hiatus, I returned in March to Azeroth to reprise my role of the Holy Priestess of... well, she isn't Alliance anymore.   I returned to the game, and with the advice of a friend, converted from Alliance to Horde on a different server, the Earthen Ring.

I came back to a game that resembled what I once knew, but so many changes.  When I returned, I used the Scroll to transfer and bump my character from 70 to 80, and then began the process of leveling to 90.

But I joined... The Horde!

What was I thinking?  I don't know how to play Horde!  What color flag do I run towards now?  Wait, those guards are on MY side?   My first couple of months back were frightening! and Disorienting.

And what are these new spells?  and what happened to the Talent Tree??  It's a box.  With rows and columns.  And I don't have to buy my new spells?  Alright, I'm ok with that part.

I'm still trying to learn about Chakras and Glyphs and a ton of different things.

But this is about Saisri as she stumbles along and learns to make her way in.....

World of Warcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment