Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Angelic wings.. almost make me seem Angelic..

There are days when I just wonder..  Now what?

Last night, I did venture out again before heading to bed.  I went to visit the Pandarians that take care of the Cloud Serpents again.  Apparently I have some duels I need to do.  The first one didn't work out very well.  I'm pretty sure she cheated.  She kept stunning me, and I of course can't really stun her back like that.  It really wasn't fair.   So I walked away to figure out a better strategy.

Nymphandora came by to visit.  She brought me a Minor Glyph.  I was pretty excited because I just read up on these.  Major Glyphs can grant me some benefits, and minor ones can make wondrous things occur.

Take the one she gave me last night.  Every time I cast a healing spell, I sprout angel wings!   How COOL is that?  Now I have wings when I'm alive AND dead! 


Tonight, I think I may end up traveling towards the Isle of Thunder again.  I shudder to think of the place.  Its first impression left me wanting for cheerier places.  

It also left me dead.
Repeatedly.

I've had more success now that I've gained that ilvl 493 thingy.  Much better quality clothes now than when I tried the first time.

Confession...

The first time I went there?  It was right after I had been fishing for those pesky Pandarians.

Yep, you guessed it.   I was fighting with my fishing pole equipped.  I deserved to be pounded into that dreary gray earth.  Maybe not as many times as they did it, but I deserved at least a few. 

How long does it take one to realize this, you ask?  Surely, after the first few times, I'd have figured out something was wrong.  Most of my gear was red before I finally gave up, went to repair, and noticed that I had a staff in my bags!   Yes, yes I did.  It was mine.  And in my hand was a broken stick with some string that was once a fishing pole.

Well, time to go venture out of my room here at the inn.  Maybe I'll even get something to show for it.

~Saisri

No comments:

Post a Comment