Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dragons and leather

Last night's adventures proved to be rather interesting, indeed.

I went ahead and traveled to the Isle of Thunder.  I didn't want to, but since I told you I was going, I figured I had better.

Note to self - watch what you put in writing or else you're going to have to actually do it.

 The leadership there was still in a bit of disarray, but they had no problems sending me off to fight things that were a lot bigger than me.  Literally.  Those 2 stone statue guys must have been 10x my height, and I'm a sexy, tall blood elf!

But after I finished all their tasks, they go and tell me "Hey, gather up some friends!" and I'm thinking to myself, Yay! Finally time to party! 

They had to go and pop that bubble, though.  A Dragon?  I have to kill a dragon?

It isn't that I haven't actually helped defeat him before.. I have.  Its just never been MY task.  I like to help..  Now I have to gather a small army?  Oh brother!

I headed back over to Timeless after that.  I get there in time for Houlon again!  Always fun to drop some special healer-pizazz damage on Houlon and a Heal or two for the rest...  I was so proud of myself!   I finally find his remains in the middle of the mob of other adventurers and what do I find for myself?  A stone, and egg and leather bracers.

Confession,..

I should be able to wear leather when ever I want to!  I understand that I can't wear the leather when I need to be holding my own in a raid situation.. But if I want to strut around in my room at the inn wearing all the leather I've collected from creatures across Azeroth that I can't wear otherwise, I should be able to!  Its a free country!   Well..  Ok it isn't free.  Hellscream is still a little crazy, but we're working on getting to him to take him down. 

And on a side note... His minion bosses are awful!  We'll try again for the next one tomorrow.  I hear we're setting up another ambush or something...

~Saisri

No comments:

Post a Comment