Monday, October 7, 2013

Sunday Funnies

Last night, the raid team ventured behind Norushen into the lair of the Sha of Pride.  He was big.  He was ugly.  And we almost had him!

What a fight! There were bodies everywhere!
Run here!
Run there!
Run away!   (Sir Robin's minstrels may or may not have made an appearance.)
Run back!
And people kept getting thrown into prison (what's with that!?  Stop getting caught!)

And above all ?  It was FUN!

And it was crazy.  I had Holy Word: Sanctuary down for the tanks and kept refreshing that as often as I could.  I had a lightwell going for them, too.  And I kept tossing group heals. 

The debuffing that was needed sucked if you didn't get the Gift of the Titans.  I got it a bunch of times, but most often, I'd get it at the very beginning of the fight when no one needed it. 

Chaotic and fun, with people I am coming to really enjoy the company of.  It was awesome.

Confession...

I said to the raid  "The power of Pride compels thee!  The power of Pride compels thee!"

And only one person got it.  Thanks for having my back, Medi :)



Confession for this morning...

Not necessarily due to the raid, I am tired today.  The cheap coffee here today sucks.  And I'm out of coffee creamer at work. Yes, I could spring for the coffee in the cafeteria, but that doesn't cover the fact that the coffee sucked.

I'm so tired I can't even keep writing this in character!

~Saisri (sort of...)

No comments:

Post a Comment