Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I have broken through another barrier!

I wandered around Timeless some last night.  Hopped to one chest, died dropping to another (ehh, I never was good at aiming to land on a target.  Ask the people at the Darkmoon Faire).

I helped out with the Ghost Ship and I tagged something else as I ran by.  I managed to get some Timeless coins together so I went to explore the Monkey Treasure Chest Cave.  <- That's my new name for it.

As usual, I bypassed all the big shiny chests and went looking for all the small, mundane-looking, passed-over chests.  What did my hunting yeild?    A new shiny ring!!   And what did that do for me?  I am now ilvl 501!   I've broken the 500 barrier!

Alright, so while that is incredibly exciting for me, I'm sure not everyone was impressed.  So thank you to those who were happy for me :)


I didn't end up getting much else accomplished.  In real life, I still have a ripped up house from our impromptu, unexpected remodel.  The contractor was out today to get all his info together to make his estimate.  Still waiting to find out when my house will be put back together, better than before.

That said, I hope to venture around Azeroth tonight and see what else I can upgrade and get myself into.  Maybe I'll finally have enough sit-down time at my desk to actually get into an LFR like I keep wanting to.

I suppose we'll just have to see what happens.

~Saisri

No comments:

Post a Comment